Monday, March 25, 2013

The Singing Bakers



AN ORIGINAL PAINTING
Title: The Singing Bakers
Image Size: 24 x 30 in.
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas



 bwww

details

















  

                                                     








THE  SINGING  BAKERS! 

I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud.  I don't want to get to the end and realize that my life is a collection of monotonous chores and worries about tomorrow.  I want to eat ice cream and sing out loud with the windows open and wear ugly crocs and do the stupid dance.  I want to soar to the sky and sail the seven seas to my heart's content.  I want my everyday to make God belly laugh and be glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift!



bwwwa

Please click this box to buy a print.  
Thank you!
Sell Art Online


No comments:

Post a Comment