Sunday, August 12, 2012

Autumn Quilts


AN ORIGINAL PAINTING
Title: AUTUMN QUILTS
Image Size: 24 x 30 in.
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas


-Details-
Click on the pic for a bigger view





















AUTUMN QUILTS

Every autumn I'm mesmerized by the leaves that turned to dazzling shades of yellow, orange, red, and brown.  When I see the trees swaying gently in the wind with their bright colors... I stand in awe... and I praise God, who is the greatest and perfect Artist, for such wondrous beauty!   
 
In this painting, I designed the quilts using traditional patterns mixed with some elements of nature associated with the fall season.  Using the colors of the leaves as my palette, I humbly attempt to copy God's handiwork with the hope I could perhaps capture even just a tiny bit of his original idea!

I hope you've enjoyed this artwork and thank you for visiting my blog.

If you like my work, please visit my FB Pages Limvalencia Fine Art and click the "Like" button.  
Thank you!

UPDATE: Dec 2012

This image is now licensed to LAFAYETTE PUZZLE FACTORY for Worldwide rights of production and distribution in 2013!

  
* * * * * * * 
Click box to buy a print:
 Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment