Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ON GRANDPA'S WATCH


AN ORIGINAL PAINTING
Title: On Grandpa's Watch
Medium: Acrylic on Canvas
Image size: 24 x 30 in.

 bwwwa 

-details-

This place must be every kid's paradise...
Grandpa and Grandma's home!
Today's theme is Pirate's life and in our turf
we take no prisoner!


"Yo Ho Ho and a mugful of rum!" (rum=cocoa)
... and more chocolate chips cookies please!
Sparky agrees. Ahwoooooo!!!!


Well, this weekend the kids are on Grandpa's watch and is he in big trouble!


The treehouse I always wanted! Don't we all wish to have a treehouse?


Old Jolly Rogers flying proud.  "All hands on deck!"


Dead man walks the plank!


Taking the loot to be buried in a secret place!

"ON GRANDPA'S WATCH"

I hope this painting brings back good memories of your childhood, a time when you don't have a care with what's going on in the World! 

* * * * *
I have so much fun doing this painting! What a joy to wake up
everyday to do something I really love.
I'm truly living a blessed life!

Thank you so much for viewing my work!



 bwwwa 


No comments:

Post a Comment